Monday, August 1, 2011

Tractor Birthday Party

This weekend was all about Hawkins! He turned O-N-E on Saturday July 30. We planned him a red tractor birthday party and invited family, friends and neighbors. I am not that creative, but I started early and got advice from all my crafty friends :)

The day started out like Christmas morning opening his gifts. First was a pedal tractor (that went right along with the theme) from Robbie and me. This was his face when he saw it:

He was so excited! He is still too small for it, but he loves to sit on it and turn the steering wheel.
Then he had a birthday waffle for breakfast.
My parents, Robbie's parents, Aunt Virginia and Uncle Bryan came to Thomasville to celebrate. The party started at 5pm and it was HOT - as we expected.

Here are the cupcakes:
The darling wreath that my sweet neighbor made for Hawkins:
Hawkins with Honey and Big Daddy

Our family
Red tractor cake!
Hawkins' smash cake
Hawkins with his favorite babysitter, Lauren
Hawkins with his Grandmomma
Haystacks
Tractor Tires







The smash cake!
"What do I do with this?"

"MMMM, this is good!"


I never would have thought he would get so into the smash cake! He loved it!


"Here, y'all can have some cake"


Dea, Richard, me and Hawkins
It was such a special day and super fun party. Hawkins had a great time we had fun planning it for him. Happy 1st birthday, Hawkins!

1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

Adorable Party!! Now you have me CRAVING tractor tire donuts! If you are not creative, I don't know who is. it was precious. Happy Birthday Hawkins!