Thursday, August 25, 2011

Erin Condren life planner!

I read several blogs and in July it seems they were ALL talking about Erin Condren!

Her life planners have been pretty popular since they came out with the new 2012 ones. Bloggers everywhere were going on about the bright colors and handy tabs, and I could not wait to get my hands on one.

The price tag put a halt to my plans until Plum District had a deal for $50 worth of Erin Condren products for $25! I snagged it immediately and placed my order! It took a few weeks (seemed like months) to come in, but it finally arrived last week! I practically chased down the FedEx man and planned my whole day around it's arrival b/c it required a signature - sad I know.

Even the packaging was pretty...

Here it is! The planner is for the rest of 2011 and all of 2012.

The pages are filled with bright colors and inspirational quotes

Each month has a tab followed by pages for days. I forgot to take a picture of a day pages, but they are broken down into "morning, day and evening". I didn't think I would like it at first, but I really do!

Erin also threw in some freebie stickers!

I just LOVE my planner. It take it everywhere and have written all our important dates for the rest of the year. I already had a pretty good planner, but I like the tabs and day pages better on this one. It has made me so much more organized and maybe even more sane :)


1 comment:

Sophie said...

I just emailed a picture for "aproval" for a planner cover. :) Loved sitting with you and the market girls today. Also LOVED the cheese straws!