Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rainy day...er, week

This type of weather is just perfect for the way we (Hawkins and me) feel at the Raybon household. Gloomy and good all-day PJ weather. If you saw us at Publix today you might have been scared. I haven't washed my hair or even thought about make-up in a few days, so I am a frightening sight. The bad news is that I feel worse than I look. Ugh. I went to a wonderful walk-in doctor place on Monday and got some medicine for myself. No fever or infection - just sinus pain/pressure, HORRIBLE cough, sneezing, pressure in my ears and did I mention cough? I have a headache at the end of each day from coughing so hard. The good news is the coughs are working my ab muscles that are still jello from having a baby, so it's like I'm getting a workout :) And I have no appetite so maybe I will drop a few pounds?? One can only hope. Anyway, on a brighter note, we got out for a short walk today to get some fresh air and loved it. It was overcast, but had a nice chill in the air. I am making a new recipe tonight for my sweet husband who is doing an excellent job of taking care of his family. He is bathing our sweet boy right now...next is night time bottle for H, then our dinner, then bedtime for us! What a wild night!

No comments: