Monday, March 14, 2011

Pulling up!

Well, Hawkins did great with the time change last night. We put him to bed at 7:30pm (new time), but his body thought it was 6:30pm. I was worried to death that we wouldn't sleep, but he was passed out until 7am this morning. He has an awesome internal clock!

I, on the other hand, did not have a restful night sleep. I don't know if it was the time change, the flu or my body getting rid of the all the wine I drank Saturday night, but I could NOT sleep. I laid there wide awake my mind racing 90 miles an hour. I hate that. It is so lonely and dark in the middle of the night when you know you should be getting much needed rest.

2 hours later I was achy all over and had chills. I literally could not stop shivering in our warm bedroom. Robbie was about to load me up and take me to the ER when I gave in at midnight and took an Advil PM. It did it's job and helped me sleep the rest of the night, but I am not 100% today. Is it the flu or a virus? I still don't know...

We had already planned to make a trip to Americus to see Honey and Big Daddy, so I drank my coffee and made the 2 hour drive very carefully. I was a little scared to drive, but we made it ok.

Hawkins has been playing happily when his Honey all day and decided to show off.

He PULLED UP to his feet several times today! I am in shock. It is all happening so fast! First sitting up, then crawling and now pulling up...I hope walking does not too soon follow.

I forgot my camera, but I will post pics soon...

No comments: