Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hawkins' first haircut!

Robbie and I took Hawkins for his first haircut! We have given him a couple of little trims at home, but it was time for a professional to take off a little more. We took him to Julie who cuts Robbie's hair. She works your typical small town beauty parlor with 3 ladies who work there and lots of old ladies getting their hair done. It was the highlight of their week to get such a cute little customer!

The before picture

Where are we, Daddy?

He was so good it was unbelievable. I had snacks, sippy cups and lots of distractions, but we didn't need a single one...just his Daddy! He sat in Robbie's lap while Julie cut away. He was a little timid, but didn't cry at all. I was really surprised.


She didn't take off too much - just enough that he doesn't have a mullet! I know this sounds vain, but when I was pregnant I prayed and prayed that my son would have precious blonde hair. I had the prettiest curly blonde hair as a child, but my husband has dark dark hair and I just knew our children would have that dark hair. The Lord answered my prayers and gave Hawkins the cutest blonde hair! It is getting so thick (like his Mommy's)! I love it.

He warmed up and started waving and flirting to all the ladies!

All done!

After!

Thank you, Miss Julie!

No comments: