Thursday, June 16, 2011

Apple

Well, the Raybons have finally arrived in the 21st century. We are now Apple users! I got Robbie an Ipad for his birthday and then we got a Mac book b/c our laptop was on the brink of dying.

The Ipad is awesome and it is pretty easy to use, but I can't quite figure out the Mac book. I have saved some websites (blogs) as bookmarks, but I can't find a list of the bookmarks anywhere...? Where are they?

It is a new experience and we have alot to learn. First, we have to move over all our files and pictures from our PC to the new Mac. I am not looking forward to that. I do not even know where to begin!

I am excited about all the cool stuff on this Mac though. It has an awesome photo editing software that I can't wait to use. If I can only figure out how.

I am open to any suggestions or tips to all the experienced Apple users out there!

No comments: