Friday, February 11, 2011

Pass the Kleenex!

Hawkins has had a runny/stuffy nose for a week now!

Can anyone with teething experience tell me if this is a symptom?

I know a little runny nose, a low grade fever, drooling, etc are all tell-tale signs of teething, but this is ridiculous. If I didn't have the nasal aspirator from the hospital I don't know what I would do. For all mother-to-be's out there - take it home with you from the hospital!

He ran a low fever one night this week, but not since then. He is been eating pretty well, but sometimes he does not want to nurse.

Why do babies refuse to let you suction their nose? He cries and squirms like I never thought possible. He even cries at the sight of the aspirator! I hope this is over soon so he can breathe again and sleep uninterrupted.

We are in Americus recuperating. Hawkins said he wanted to be with his Honey so she could baby him while he is sick :)

More Punta Cana trip posts coming soon...as soon as I can get home to add pictures!

Have a great weekend.

p.s. how do you like the new blog format???

No comments: