Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Beautiful weather in South Georgia!

I cannot believe it has been in the mid 70's this week! It has been so nice. I am NOT ready for the hot summer, but these temps have been perfect. Hawkins and I got outside yesterday for playtime and he had the best time! He loves being outdoors.

He also loves to watch Beau and Lady!

Sitting up like a big boy!

He didn't quite know what to think about the grass...

I have always had a special bond with Hawkins ever since he was born, but I have felt that bond grow stronger and stronger recently. He is getting attached to me and really knows who I am. He reaches for me now and it melts my heart every single time.
We spend so much time together and this age has proved to be so much fun. He interacts and laughs with me. It is such a blessing to stay home with him and have these precious moments every day. I would not change it for the world, even on hard days (like a no nap day!).
I can't even explain the feelings a Mother has for her child. I am pretty selfish most of the time, but not when it comes to Hawkins. I would sacrifice anything and do anything for him. He and Robbie are my whole life.


He loves his feet!




I don't know what this face means, but it is funny!


No comments: