Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Surgery update

Thank you thank you for your thoughts and prayers over the past week. It means more to me than you can know!

I spent the majority of weekend in bed and off my leg, which was frustrating and uncomfortable since my stomach is so huge! Thank you Robbie for being the BEST husband in the world and taking care of me. He cooked, cleaned, took care of the yard, and even did laundry...how did I get so lucky? I actually got his famous waffles served "breakfast in bed" Sunday morning. He is the best.

Finally by Monday I could walk/hobble around more and each day has gotten better and better. My sweet Mom came Monday to help me and we had fun talking about Baby Raybon's arrival and of course it was great to have her help me recuperate!

I am still waiting on the path report to come back from these 3 spots. Please keep this on your prayer list.

I am about to get out of the house for the first time since Friday and drive myself to the doctor. We will see if she has any news about Baby Raybon!!

No comments: