Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fourth of July

We spent the fourth of July in the comfort of our own home! Since we are on baby countdown it just wasn't worth it to travel anywhere to celebrate the holiday. So of course, I made my family come to me! My parents and sister came to visit and see our new house and new town. We had about as many dogs as people as usual :)

We had a great time showing them Thomasville and it actually wasn't as hot as it has been. We went in the cute stores downtown and ate several great meals. I really didn't miss the beach at all - probably because it is so hot! Thanks Mom, Dad and Virginia for coming to visit!


Comparing bellies! I am 35 weeks in this picture.

Me and Robbie before church

Me and Virginia

Me with my parents

Molly, Beau, Belle and Lady sitting for their treat


Robbie with his new grill!


No comments: