Sunday, July 25, 2010

Nursery sneak peak!

Robbie and I have been working hard on Baby Raybon's nursery and it is finally time to have a little "sneak peak"! There are a few items that have his name on it, so I edited those out! You will get a full viewing when we come home with him NEXT weekend! We went with a classic blue and white theme...

Chest of drawers that his Daddy hand painted
Crib
I won't even go into the trouble we had in making him custom crib bedding. Let's just say it was a huge headache and I am just glad it finally fits!!!

His creative Aunt Katie painted the blue hunting dogs on the right and a few other
personalized items - you will see the others soon!
Love my Stewart and James picture frames!

We are still waiting on the curtains...
Love love love the skirted table and swivel rocker and ottoman

We are so excited to bring our baby home to this special nursery.
Thank you Robbie for letting me make this the nicest room in our home :) HA!

No comments: