Thursday, March 4, 2010

17 weeks...a little late

Wow - I am getting behind posting pictures! I have been so busy going out of town on weekends and this week during the week that I can't keep up! I was 17 weeks pregnant last Friday February 26. We headed to Americus for the weekend and I remembered to take these weekly pictures. The baby is the size of an onion this week!
Here are some fun pictures from the weekend:
Crisp and KatieMe and Robbie

Me and Dad

We are trying to slow it down a little bit in the Raybon household because I was getting stressed out and having some stomach pains. Too much traveling plus growing a baby plus moving plus packing up our house plus 2 wild dogs plus a million other factors equals a stressed out Mommy and Daddy. We are doing ok and plan to take it easy for a few weeks. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through these difficult but exciting life changes.

No comments: