Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunny? Warm?

I know I will regret saying this come June or July or August when I am super pregnant and super hot....but here goes...I am SICK of cold weather! This has been the coldest windiest yuckiest winter I can remember. I am ready pack up my jackets and gloves and not see them again until December.

I am ready to sport my flip flops and sundresses and get some sun on my legs! Please sun come out this weekend or I might cry. No, seriously, I might cry. It has happened alot lately, so don't test me.

Atlanta is itching for warm weather and I think we might get a taste of spring this weekend - yippee!

Oh yeah - and I am 18 weeks pregnant today. Can you believe it? I feel like just yesterday I was only 9 or 10 weeks...I am legitimately showing and total strangers can tell I am with child. The little one is the size of a sweet potato this week - strange comparison if you ask me, but anything I read about my child is cute to me.

My back is starting to hurt, and I am still really tired and emotional - by emotional I mean that I cry alot. But that may have something to do with my husband traveling every week, quitting my job, packing up my house and moving from the city I have known for the last five years. I am super excited about moving to Thomasville, but it's hard work getting my life organized to prepare for this move. Leaving friends, switching doctors and did I mention packing?

We are in a transitional period in our life and it is hard, but I know it will pay off when we are settled in our new town with our new baby! 154 days to go and I will be a Mommy!

Have a great sunny weekend!

No comments: