Monday, March 8, 2010

Which changing table?? Help!

I had a wonderful relaxing weekend. I may or may not have stayed in my P. J.'s pretty late both mornings of the weekend. We did some fun baby shopping - no purchasing yet - just browsing. After Thursday we will know whether to buy blue or pink! I am trying my hardest to not think about it b/c otherwise I will count the seconds until our appointment on Thursday.

Now - I need some serious help with the nursery! We have not bought a single thing yet, but are just looking and planning. I am using the chest of drawers from my room at home - thanks Mom and Dad! They are tall and white.
We want this Jenny Lind crib in white:
It has been a challenge researching and figuring out "which" Jenny Lind crib to buy. There are several manufacturers and types. I think the one we want is at Babies R US. It is not available online though... :(
The changing table that goes with our crib is below:
(shown here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/DaVinci-Jenny-Lind-Changing-Table-in-White/11164293)
It is cute and would be perfect b/c it matches, but I have read reviews that say the shelves are flimsy and it is kind of small.

I also found two in pottery barn that I love:

The problem is both of these at Pottery Barn are "antique white" and my crib and chest of drawers will be white, so it won't match...
Which one should I get??? The Jenny Lind one is much less expensive and Robbie would just have to put in some new shelves. The Pottery Barn ones are probably more sturdy and will last longer, but we might have to paint them...help!!

No comments: