Monday, November 15, 2010

It's a Shutterfly Christmas!

Have you picked out your Christmas card this year?

If not, you need to head over to Shutterfly and see the great designs they have this year!

I have always been a HUGE fan of Shutterfly. I use the site to store all my pictures, order prints , and make photo books for every event our family has!

Now it is time to pick out our family Christmas card for 2010! Our son was born in July this year, so this is a very special year because it is Hawkins' first Christmas.

I love all the photo cards Shutterfly has made this season. There are so many different designs to choose from!

Here are some of my personal favorites:




Their gift tags are a MUST on my list! They add such a special touch on gifts to friends and family.



They are just perfect!

I think I may have to order one of each!


These desk calendars are perfect for Dad or for Grandparents. Everyone loves personalized pictures to look at everyday!We took Hawkins' three month pictures this weekend, and I cannot wait to pick out the picture we will use this year.

You will be getting the Raybon Family Christmas card in your mailbox soon!

These are just a few of the many Christmas items available over on Shutterfly, head on over there and check out all their great items! And Bloggers, did you know that you can get 50 FREE Christmas cards?

*I received 50 free Christmas Cards from Shutterfly for giving them my opinion on their Christmas items.

No comments: