Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Honey's 60th Birthday!

I am way behind on posts because I have been so busy baking cheesestraws! Yes, you heard right - I am back at selling cheesestraws! I took a long break when we moved and after I had the baby, so it is nice to be making some money and keeping busy.

On November 7th we celebrated Honey's 60th birthday! Our family had a fun trip planned, but Hurrican Tomas had other plans for us...we had to cancel the trip and postpone Hawkins' first plane ride. Hopefully we will reshedule for early 2011.

We still had a fun family weekend at the Lodge to celebrate. It was nice and cold and Hawkins enjoyed his first fire!

Hawkins is not lacking for attention as you can see...

Leola was the only one who could get him to go to sleep!

The Birthday Girl!

Virginia and Mom

Leola gave Hawkins his night bottle just like she did for me!

Aunt Katie with Hawkins

Aunt Virginia with Hawkins

Finally a picture with Mommy!



Lunch on Sunday
Big Daddy and Hawkins


With Honey and Big Daddy

My Honey loves me!


No comments: