Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Here is my sweet pumpkin on his first Halloween! We had a relaxing weekend in Thomasville celebrating Halloween both Saturday and Sunday. Some friends hosted a super fun party on Saturday night. The weather was perfect, and Hawkins was the hit of the crowd. I can't wait for him to be able to enjoy all the games and fun they had set up for the children. Sunday we had trick or treaters in our neighborhood so we stayed home and passed out candy. I have never lived in neighborhood before, so it was fun to see all the children dressed up. We had WAY too much candy left over and it has become a problem! If you need candy call me!


Family picture

Hawkins and our neighbor Sarah Bailey





1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

Oh Frances- he's perfect!! So adorable. I have loved your facebook photos of your little guy. congrats! And thanks for your thoughts on the blog. My MOPS group had moms on call come last week and they were great. I have the book too. I am sooo not a schedule person but am learning that if I want to remain sane, I need (or Mary Kate needs) me to become one. You are so right. Take care and give that handsome boy a kiss for me!