Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I am loving in my 15th week

- Warm baths (but not too hot!)

- My bed under lots of covers

- Sitting by a warm fire

- Lots of carbs - chips, hummus, or anything mexican!

-Full fat chocolate Mayfield ice cream with colored sprinkles - JUST like what I had when I was a little girl at my grandmothers house :)
This may or may not be helping with my weight gain so far...

- Maternity pants and dresses - I like to be comfortable since I sit at work all day long.

- 6 o'clock when it is time to get off work and go home!

- Reading comments on my blog - Right under each post there is a link that says "comments". PLEASE click on it and leave a comment so I know who is reading!

Things I am missing so far:

-coffee, coffee, and MORE coffee!

-DIET COKE

-I haven't really missed alcohol, but I have wanted a glass of wine every now and then...

-Call me crazy, but I kind of miss jogging and being able to workout without thinking about if it's safe for the baby. I am not athletic by any stretch of the imagination, but I did love pilates and strength training.

*I just signed up for pregnancy fitness classes once a week, so I am excited to start them and know that is designed for my changing body!!

-I really really really miss sushi, cheese dip and feta cheese! Do you know how hard it is to eat at a mexican restaurent and pass up the cheese dip??! Super hard!

Ok, on to the baby...I still feel spectacular in my 15th week, and I am dying to feel my little baby kick. I hope it happens in the next few weeks! Baby Raybon is the size of an apple!

Here is the 15 week update:

Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day! Robbie and I have a special weekend planed, but more on that next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog!! Soooo exciting!!! So glad you are still feeling good!

Billie GAtewood said...

I love reading your blog!! Soooo exciting!! So glad you are still feeling good!!

Love you, Mama

Nicole-Lynn said...

Just found your blog through from marriage to motherhood's blog! Back reading all of your posts...
your baby boy is so cute! :)