Friday, February 19, 2010

Robbie and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday by staying at the St. Regis. We both needed a little relaxation and we got it! This was also our "babymoon". We got in our room and went straight to work out - yes, we are old and consider working out part of a relaxing vacation :) Then I got a heavenly prenatal massage and Robbie went to the steam room. We spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and enjoying the beautiful hotel. The rooms are amazing! We had dinner at Blueridge Grill and then had dessert and after dinner drinks/coffee with friends at the hotel. A perfect night for us b/c we were asleep before 11pm!


The basket of candy I made for Robbie

The beautiful roses Robbie sent me at work

On Sunday our house was taken over by these precious puppies!


Are you my Daddy?

Lady could not figure out why she was no longer the smallest dog in the house...


I ended the weekend with a holiday on Monday and it was so much fun to have my parents in town. We had a great Valentine's Day!

No comments: