Friday, February 5, 2010

14 weeks!

Today I am 14 weeks pregnant. I still feel great and have a little baby bump. Robbie says I am making up for not being sick by being emotional, but I say it all comes with the territory :) We are adjusting to alot of changes in our life and that coupled with pregnancy produces a few tears! Overall we are doing very well though!

I love getting to work (especially on such a gross day like today) and getting my weekly baby growth email! Enjoy and have a great weekend.

Welcome to the second trimester! This week's big developments: Your baby can now squint, frown, grimace, and possibly suck his thumb. Thanks to brain impulses, his facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny features form one expression after another. He can grasp, too, and if you're having an ultrasound now, you may even catch him sucking his thumb. In other news: Your baby's stretching out. From head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches -- about the size of a lemon -- and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces.

No comments: