Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 2

It's hard to blog when all I have to talk about is a newborn's sleep, eating and poop schedule.  Robbie called me at lunch today to check in and I literally had nothing to say.  "Gates took a good nap, but spit up everything he had eaten after one feeding.  I got in a nap too..that's about it."  Nothing exciting to report.  

Hawkins did have a GREAT time in Atlanta last week though!  He went to see Santa at Phipps, ride the Pink Pig, go to the zoo and the park.  It was a serious vacation!


He really really loved "HO HO".  
Especially after HO HO gave him a candy cane.  


Honey, Robbie, Gates and I stayed in Americus and just hung out.  We took naps and got to know each other.  (and Robbie was happy to go back to work!)


Hawkins was glad to see his little brother when he got back!  I love this pic.


Saturday Hawkins went quail hunting with the boys and was not scared in the least to hold this dead quail!  


 Here is Honey and Big Daddy with their 2 boys and Molly of course.


This picture is just hilarious.  Robbie had to wake Hawkins up to go hunting and this is what he found. Hawkins seriously loves his stuffed animals.  He has them each in a headlock.  Can he even breathe?  

He has also insisted that Thomas and Percy sleep with him lately.  Silly boy.


My 2 boys
Doesn't Hawkins look humongous?


Here is my sweet baby boy.


Gates is doing better sleeping at night...if we can get him to go to sleep!  He needs some encouragement to drift to dreamland, but once I get him there he does sleep for long stretches.  Mama is happy for that!


No comments: