Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful

People have been posting daily on Facebook in the month of November about what they are thankful for.  This year I can answer that in just a few words.  

These sweet boys are at the top of my list!


I am so thankful that God allowed me to be the Mother of two perfect sons.  I think every day how lucky Robbie and I are to have 2 healthy children.


I am thankful that Gates sleeps long stretches at night 
(even though it takes HOURS to get him to sleep!)


I still sometimes can believe that we are a family of four! wow!
I am SO thankful to have such a loving and supportive husband.  He is the best Daddy to our little boys.  I could not ask for more.


I am thankful that Hawkins has been so sweet to his little brother and only wants to hold him and kiss him.
I am sure this will change as the years go by :)


No comments: