Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Yesterday

My day on Tuesday:

Bake cheese straws from 6:30am - 10:30 am
Get myself showered and dressed
Pick up the boo boo from school
Feed him, play and put down for a nap
Begin prep for dinner while he naps
Run errands in town - deliver cheese straws
YMCA - run on treadmill then stay for first half of zumba class
Get the boo boo home - feed him supper
Play, bath and put him to bed
(Daddy had a late meeting)
Cook TWO pots of spaghetti for us and 2 friends who just had babies
Bake chocolate chip cookies
Make chocolate covered ritz and pretzels for Hawkins' teachers
Literally was in the kitchen until almost 10pm.

Am I crazy? Yes, but I love it!


1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

can you please send some of that domestic-goddess-ness this way. What am I ever going to do when my kid wants to do a CRAFT?!?!