Thursday, December 8, 2011

About me

Here are a few things that you may not know about me :)

-I love naps. I take a nap every day while Hawkins takes one - even if it's a short one.

-I hate when people put Xmas instead of Christmas. Pure laziness.

-My favorite time with Hawkins is right after he wakes up in the morning or from a good nap. I give my complete attention to him and we giggle and play together. He is in the best mood!

-I like white wine better than red wine.

-I love to bake - cookies, cakes, anything :)

-I especially love to bake when I am stressed. I don't know why...

-I dislike artificial trees. Why would you put up an artificial tree when you can get a real amazing fresh Christmas tree??

-And it is not a "holiday" tree. It is a Christmas tree.

-I do not like ketchup or mustard.

-I don't know what my natural hair color is. The last time I saw it was in 11th grade.

-I like my fingernails and toenails VERY short.

-I wake up thinking about drinking a cup coffee, and I go to sleep thinking about the coffee I will drink the next morning - I love it.

-I really cherish alone time more than I ever have. Remember when you were single in college and you had all the time in the world to watch mindless TV all day or veg out with your friends? Well, in marriage and motherhood those days are over. I am constantly entertaining a toddler, feeding a toddler, feeding my husband, doing laundry or having some sort of an adult conversation with my husband. If I happen to have a few minutes in silence by myself it is wonderful and much appreciated.

-I don't know where I would be without my family. I love them so much.

Ok, that's all for now. Maybe more later.








No comments: