Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas decorations

This has been a crazy month for our family, but I have still taken time to enjoy the Christmas decorations in our home. I LOVE decorating for Christmas!

I love a REAL Christmas tree, our little gum drop tree, the tumbling snowmen my Mom passed down to me, stockings over the mantle, and the real holly to use for an extra touch.

We got home the Sunday after Thanksgiving (exhausted) and I immediately started unpacking our boxes of decor.

I am away from home right now, so I can't take any pictures but I wanted to share my favorite new decoration this year. Honey gave this felt nativity set to Hawkins over Thanksgiving and I could not wait to set it up.

It is perfect for little ones b/c he can pick up the figures and can't break them! He is too young to know about the nativity, but I have told him about Mary, Joseph, the wisemen, shepard and Baby Jesus. Next year he will be able to know them apart!

Pottery Barn has the cutest decorations this year! You can find this nativity here.

I will post more pics later of our home....

Merry Christmas!


No comments: