Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving


We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! Hawkins and I started in Americus for Fleming's Sip N See and got to spend a couple of days there. I made cheese straws and Hawkins got spoiled by Honey and Big Daddy.

Robbie came after work on Wednesday, and we all went to Newnan on Thursday for Thanksgiving lunch.

We had lunch at my Aunt and Uncle's home with my Mom's side of the family in attendance. My Grandmother, her sister, my first cousins and my whole immediate family - what a fun day!
Linda had the house and tables decorated SO cute.



She got out baby silver just for Hawkins!


Best part of the meal for Hawkins - oreos!

Cousins!

Hawkins giving Fleming a kiss!

So sweet!

Honey and Dee

Four generations


The whole family

The day just went by too fast! Before we knew it it was time to pack up and head to Atlanta...more in my next post!

No comments: