Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall fun

Finally - some pictures from Halloween! First, here is all my favorite pumpkins on our front porch :)
I have loved this season more than any year before. I am not sure if it is getting to share traditions with your child, but I have really gotten into decorating and celebrating!

Hawkins' class had a party at school, so all the children dressed up! The parents were invited at the end of class at snack time. Here is Hawkins enjoying his first donut hole. Of course he loved it!
I don't know how they get 8 one year olds to sit still at the table!

How cute are Caroline and Hawkins at the annual Thomasville Halloween party?

Hawkins was not shy about giving his first kiss...how hilarious is this???!

Caroline reciprocated with a hug!

On our way to the neighborhood party! He loved dressing up so many times. Every time we got out his jeans and boots he giggled with excitement.

I love this picture of my two boys!
My favorite little cowboy!



No comments: