Monday, January 17, 2011

Where did my baby go?

Newsflash: I do not carry Hawkins with both arms/hands anymore. I carry him on. my. hip. like a real big boy - not a little baby that can't hold his head up. That is a big deal! I am not sure when this happened, but I just realized it the other day and freaked out. There may or may not have been a tear shed.

Just in the last 2 or 3 weeks since Christmas he has changed SO much and is growing up right before my eyes. I will get into exactly what he is doing in his 6 month post (next week? what?), but he is really a different baby than he was at Christmas. He has lots of new tricks that he can't wait to show everyone!!

This is bitter sweet for me because I LOVE every new thing he does and I can't get enough of his cuteness in this new stage...but I do love my little baby and want him to stay cuddly and small! Everyone that says it gets better and better is truly right. Each day brings new laughs and makes us fall in love with Hawkins even more. He is such a good baby and rarely cries for no reason. If he cries he is either hungry or tired. I am sure all my other children will be terrors after I have been spoiled with such a happy baby :)

No comments: