Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekend with Daddy

I am getting packed and ready to leave tomorrow for my first WHOLE weekend away from Hawkins and Robbie...I am excited and nervous at the same time! Will they survive? Will I be able to enjoy myself without thinking of Hawkins' schedule every minute? Will I be able to pump that many times in one weekend? Do I remember how to drive by myself alone in the car without singing every children's song I know?

Seriously, Robbie is hands down the best Daddy in the world, so I do not have to worry one bit. He will even bathe him, which is better than my Dad ever did. I have just turned into this OCD "follow my instructions to a T or I will kill you" type of Mother. This weekend is just what I need...friends, wine, no schedules, free time to myself to think and reflect.

Thank you Robbie for letting me get away!

No comments: