Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Vacation!!

Baby Raybon and I have been on a much needed vacation in St. Simons for the past week. I can't believe it's been a week since I left home. It feels like 2 days...maybe. I am soooo lucky to be a "stay at home Mom" and be able to enjoy this vacation! Thank you Robbie!

My Mom and I came first and then the whole crowd - Dad, Virginia, Robbie, Crisp and Katie - came for the long weekend! We had great weather and enjoyed a relaxing weekend. We celebrated Robbie and my Dad's birthday, which are this week.

I am getting bigger and bigger and hit the 30 week mark! I can't believe there are only 10 short weeks until I meet my son! We have been eating alot here at the beach, so I have been balancing it out walking on the treadmill every day. I am so lucky to feel good and continue working out. We really haven't done much - our routine consists of sleeping, eating, working out and getting in the pool...and then eating again! Here are a few pictures:


Dad and Mom

Celebrating Robbie and Dad's birthdays! Just one day apart.

Robbie's new boots!

Posing in the new boots

Katie and Crisp

Me and Robbie

Katie, me and Virginia

The Tory Burch girls! We had to take a picture :)

The best part is that we move into our NEW house when I get home!!!!!!

No comments: