Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally settled!!

This is our new house!!!

We closed on Friday and wasted no time moving in directly after. My sweet parents stayed with us all weekend and helped unpack boxes since I was of little help with a couple of basketballs in the front of my shirt. Here we are exhausted and sweaty Friday night.
Family shot on our front steps

Our spacious and wonderful living room
Love having book shelves!
Breakfast area

The amazing kitchen - I have never imagined so much space!
Thank you Mom for helping me get it organized and unpacked. There are cabinets even I was not able to fill!

The back porch! We will spent many nights cooking out back here! The dogs love it!


We have a ways to go to be completely settled, but I am amazed at how far we got in one weekend. The nursery is up next!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks great! So happy for you! - Miranda

Unknown said...

Everything looks great! So happy for you!

Frances said...

Thanks! Can you believe I got it organized WITHOUT your help?? Amazing! I will admit my Mom helped me in the kitchen and my Dad did the bookshelves :)

So glad someone knows how to comment on this blog! Miss you!