Friday, January 29, 2010

13 weeks

I am 13 weeks pregnant today! We had an ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said everything looks great. Robbie and I could see the little face with nose and lips and hear the heartbeat! It was amazing. The heartbeat is 150 beats per minute, which is very normal. He/she was just jumping around like crazy. I can't wait until I can feel those movements.

My weekly email:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head -- which makes up just a third of her body size now. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce. As you start your second trimester, most of your baby's critical development will be completed.

Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Frances

No comments: