Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Raybon

I created this baby blog to document my pregnancy and update our families with all the important news. I will be 12 weeks pregnant in a few days, so we are almost at the end of the first trimester! Time has truly flown by! I have felt great and have been so lucky to not have been sick. Of course I am super tired, so hopefully I will get my energy back after we enter the 2nd trimester.

Let me back up a little since I am starting 3 months behind...Robbie and I found out I was pregnant on Thanksgiving Day!...at 5:30AM to be exact! We truly had so much to be thankful for! We went to Charleston to be with the Raybons for the weekend and were able to share the good news with them even though I was barely pregnant!


We told my parents a couple of weeks later when they made a trip to Atlanta. As hard as it was to keep this from them for 2 weeks - it was worth seeing the looks on their faces in person! I bought a Christmas ornament that said "Mom to Be" on it and waited for them to spot the ornament on our tree...it was priceless! We had a great time celebrating!




We kept it a secret from everyone except family for awhile. I told Sarah and Dee over Christmas and that was wonderful. We had our first ultrasound on December 29th and could not keep it a secret any longer! We spread the word to all of our friends at 9 weeks after seeing this picture.

What a miracle!

No comments: