Friday, October 4, 2013

OCTOBER!!


October is one of my favorite months of the year!  

Cooler temps, pumpkins, boots, sweaters, jeans - the list goes on and on!  This year I am SO happy to be in my own house and decorate for fall.  I love to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins and gourds to bring home to decorate with.  Robbie hates for me to spend money on pumpkins that will die in a month or 2, but it makes me so happy!!  

Also, I feel like all holidays are just so much more fun with children.  We get to pass on traditions and teach our children about the meaning of holidays.  October kicks off the season of fun holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving and my all time favorite, Christmas.  

Oh, did I forget to mention pumpkin spice lattes?  Oh no, not from Starbucks.  I get the pumpkin spice syrup from target and make them right at home with my nespresso machine!  it's my little morning and afternoon treat!...even when it's still 87 degrees outside!

No comments: