Thursday, October 17, 2013

September catch up

Fall is here!  

Is this not the face of pure joy or what? 
He must love the cooler weather, mums and fall leaves just like his Mommy! 

I took Hawkins to see his first movie in the theater.  We went to see Planes.  
He did pretty well, but we did not last the whole movie.


The Raybons love to make soup in the fall/winter and a few Saturdays ago we dedicated the whole day to making and freezing soups.  We may be dorks, but at least I don't have to cook every night!

These are 2 sweet boys that love the racecar at Publix


This face makes me melt...

At the end of September I went on a much needed girls weekend!  My friend, Bethany has a beach condo in Santa Rosa Beach and 4 other girls and myself went there for the weekend.  


It. was. wonderful.  


Jenna and me on Saturday night before dinner

 The whole group - Bethany, Jenna, Kelly, Brittany and me

Brittany, me and Bethany

Morning coffee on the beach. What could be better?? 

Except this to come home to!  

Honey spent a couple of days in Albany and took everyone to get new shoes!

That night Hawkins and Fleming had a little picnic outside

Cousin bathtime and matching pjs!

I did something crazy for me and got low lights!  I love them!
That is what we have been up to in September!  I love the fall months and we are enjoying every second!

No comments: