Monday, September 23, 2013

Happenings in our household

I have been terrible about blogging about just the plain everyday stuff that we do in our household!  As a stay at home Mom to these 2 sweet little boys some days look the same over and over again, so I forget to document them.  Things are also a bit crazy as you can imagine.  This year has FLOWN by and I want to remember all the fun things we are doing!

Back in August we took a trip to Atlanta and to Newnan to see Dee

Some girls and I started a "baby" playgroup for all the babies born this year.  Gates is the oldest.  Here is Gates, Evans, Fort, Carlisle and Bowen.  It is so much fun to see these babies grow and get together once a week!

While the boys were out of school we took a day trip to Thomasville and had Miss Julie cut their hair!  We love her!

We also spent some quality time with our favorite babysitter Lauren!

Hawkins first day of 3 year preschool!  What a big boy!

Mommy and Daddy got a weekend away at a wedding in Virginia

My big baby in red keds

Hawkins loves his Beau Beau

I started a new diet...here is my first breakfast...

Sweet boy at playgroup

Opening weekend of dove season in Americus

Moments like this are rare, but make me melt...

Dove hunting with Daddy

My little Gates is SO snuggly!  He loves his blankies

Always so happy happy happy

Church picnic

No comments: