Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Therapy

I have had the best 4 days. Robbie had to go out of town for work, so Hawkins and I packed up and went on a vacation of our own!

Here is my baby the day we left Thomasville. He likes to hold his milk and "may-may" (blankie) for awhile first thing in the morning :)

Hawkins looking at his Valentine from Miller Anne! He loves her!

Sweet angel asleep on the ride to Americus

I dropped off Hawkins to play with his Honey and Big Daddy and headed to Atlanta! I fit in a doctor's appointment, long quality time with 4 sweet friends, some shopping and much needed alone time.

It was truly therapy for my soul.

I drove straight to PF Changs Thursday night to have dinner with Caulie. We both dressed and put on make up (major work) and had a real grown up dinner with no high chairs! She just announced that she is pregnant with their second child! Yay!

My friend Amy just had this angel one week ago:

Her third baby in three years! She deserves a medal! I spent Friday afternoon with the 2 of them and I could not let baby Weezie go! Gives me baby fever :)

Friday night I headed to Libby's and we ordered in chinese and ate it by a fire. It was freezing in Atlanta! I spent the night there and we just chatted and had a girls night catching up.

When I am by myself in Atlanta I am a nomad. Spending the night different places - packing and unpacking. I don't mind though b/c that means I get to see more friends! I was on my own schedule and got to do things that only I wanted to do.

I really miss my friends since moving away from Atlanta. I love these times catching up with them - seeing their families grow - and just having some time away. Thank you Honey and Big Daddy for watching my baby so I could go!


Here's a glimpse of what he gets into at their house:

What a rascal!

No comments: