Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I got REALLY crafty for Valentine's Day this year. I guess that is what you do when you are a stay at home Mom?

My first completed Pinterest project!

Aren't they amazing?
They were so easy to make too - once I got the hang of it. I may have had sprinkles all over my kitchen, but it was worth it.

I might even start selling these bad boys along with cheese straws...

I paired the chocolate covered pretzels with my second Pinterest project (see the M&M kiss pretzels in the below photo?) in this oh so precious Valentine bag that I printed from Etsy
It may have taken me 3 different printers to find one with colored ink, but aren't they adorable??

I stumbled upon her shop and she has the CUTEST printables! I can't wait to do the Easter ones :)

Happy Crafty Valentine's Day!

No comments: