Monday, February 27, 2012

recents

Is it spring or winter? Yesterday it was hot and humid all day and today it is cold. I am sick of the back and forth!

I must have been pretty excited about my new iphone b/c I went WAY over my minutes last month. Not 10 or 20 minutes but like 160 minutes - how did that happen??

We have been laying low with nothing really blog worthy going on. Here is our recent weeks in cell phone pics...

Hawkins at his Valentine's party at school
(a plate full of fruit and cheese - he did not eat a bite)
Playing with his friends at school
Honey and Big Daddy came to visit for the weekend.

Haircut with Honey!
My new short haircut!
2 peas in a pod
Attempting to eat corn on the cobb!

With Daddy at lunch

Big Daddy reading Hawkins a story
He woke up with this precious curl in his hair and I had to take a pic...
So, my Mom and Dad came to visit for a long weekend a couple of weeks ago. I love having them here to play with Hawkins, but I realized that it is started to get harder to have them here! My Dad spoils Hawkins rotten and lets him do anything he wants to do - like play in the sprinkler and hold the hose and get everyone all wet. Perfectly fine things for a little boy to do, but not 10 times a day! Hawkins had the worst temper tantrums I have experienced b/c he had to change his diaper or change his clothes, nap, or eat lunch - anything that was away from his Big Daddy. Whew, little boys love their daddies and Granddaddies!



No comments: