Friday, October 7, 2011

Sick sick sick

Hawkins was sick with a virus last week that made him throw up and want to snuggle for 2 days. I took care of him every second and was so thankful not to get it...until this week. I only slept one hour all night Wednesday night with a nauseous stomach and achy body. Thank goodness we are in Americus and my Mom can take care of Hawkins. I literally could not get out of the bed all day yesterday. I finally got out of bed at 3pm to have some jello and saltine crackers. Pitiful!

Then Hawkins started having really messy diapers yesterday afternoon continuing all morning today - AND my Dad started feeling like me so he has been in bed for the past 14 hours. My poor Mom is stuck taking care of everyone! At first we thought it was something we ate at dinner Wednesday night, but now we think it's a virus...who knows.

Please pray we get some energy back around here and get better!

1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

We just came home from a wedding and Ross caught it after accidentally drinking some of the beer of a sick friend. Before he got sick, I shared broccoli soup with him and within hours of him getting sick, it was me. I am praying my heart out that MK doesn't catch it- I don't think I could bear to watch her go through what we did. THIS is when I wish we lived near family :(

Hope everyone is on the mend. Love the pic of you holding him in the rocker. He looks exactly like you there!