Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Swiffer that changed my life

This is really lame, but totally blog worthy at the same time. My Mom introduced me to this beauty:

and I have been hooked ever since. Not only it is the best thing that has ever happened to me cleaning-wise, but Hawkins is obsessed with it too. If I ever need to keep him occupied for 5+ minutes I just hand him the swiffer. He can turn it on and off by himself! When he cries every morning when Robbie leaves for work - I just hand him the swiffer and the tears turn into giggles. Miracle worker, I tell you.

Robbie thinks I am slightly swiffer obsessed since I use it MULTIPLE times a day. It picks up all the dog hair, grass, etc that boys and dogs drag into your house.

I love it! Go get you one to entertain you and your child :)

No comments: