Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to reality...

I left this last week to return to reality...scorching hot temps in Thomasville.

This is the view from the porch in Cashiers. Wow, it was beautiful...and cool. Well, maybe not cool, but not hot.

I make it sound like I drove home kicking and screaming, but I was actually itching to get home. I wasn't sleeping well and was ready to get back in our routine. Hawkins and I hit the road by ourselves and made a stop in Atlanta to break up the trip and visit with friends. One more stop in Americus and we were back home last Thursday. I have been unpacking and going through mail ever since.

I am so glad to be home! My sweet husband helps me so much with Hawkins and even let me sleep until 7:30am 3 days in a row! (That is late in our household, b/c the little rascal gets up at 6:30 or 7). Hawkins has been glued to his Daddy ever since we got home and will not even go to me when Robbie is holding him.

Ok, off to get ready for the pool. A few more mountain pics to come...

No comments: