Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day weekend

Hawkins took his first road trip away from home last week! He and I went to Americus and stayed with my parents for a couple of nights. We went shopping downtown and had lots of visitors come meet Hawkins! Robbie joined us on Friday and we headed out to the farm for Labor Day weekend. We relaxed and visited with family and ate alot! All of our stuff barely fit in the car - you have to pack alot for a baby!

Being sweet while my Mom packed for my first road trip!
I think she packed the whole house!
Meeting Miller Anne!
Future girlfriend and boyfriend!


Becky, Miller Anne, Hawkins and me

Laying with my Mommy
Meeting Miss Anne!
Leola holding me again - I love her!

She said I was getting big and strong
At the farm getting for dove season in my shooting onsie!


Mommy is scary without makeup!
With my Daddy before he went dove hunting.
I will get to go soon!
With my Daddy and Big Daddy

With my Big Daddy
We had a great time, but we are happy to be back home and back in our routine! I hope everyone had a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.

No comments: