Monday, September 13, 2010

6 weeks

We went for Hawkins one month check up last week, which was actually a little late because he was almost 6 weeks! He weighed 10 lbs 3 oz and measured 22 1/4 inches! He has gained a full 3 pounds! He got a great report from our favorite doctor, Dr. Jones, and we are so proud of him. The only problem he is having is with is head. He always turns it to his right and lays to his right. I think this is pretty common with newborns, but we don't want any flat heads! The doctor wants us to go to a physical therapist so they can show us how to stretch his neck.


Things Hawkins loves at 6 weeks:


1 - I love to get on my puppy dog play mat and kick, kick, kick.


2 - My swing. I could stay in this all day long.


3 - Bathtime!

4 - My bear hooded towel after bathtime


5 - Strolling in my Bob stroller. My Mommy has been doing this alot to get off her baby weight!

6 - My sleep sheep. It is always on my car seat!

7 - My Honey! She always bring me fun toys and teaches me cool things!

8 - Snoozing with my Daddy


9 - Being with my Mommy all day! She sure is lucky to be able to stay at home with me!

10 -The Miracle Blanket - it is amazing!

Hawkins is cooing and smiling now! He gets on his play mat for play time and kicks his legs and moves his arms and he loves it! He can recognize his Mommy and Daddy and loves to smile at us and follow us with is eyes. He is getting so smart and big!

No comments: