Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hawkins first 4 weeks...

Life with a newborn has been busy! I have not posted all the amazing pictures I have been taking over the past 6 weeks of Hawkins' life. Here are some of my favorites from his first month.
My First Week
Snoozing in my bassinet

Week 2

In one of my favorite train outfits!

Smile!

So sweet

In my FAVORITE hooded towel - my Daddy bought this as soon as he knew I was a boy!

In my swing - I love it!

My blanket from Blake and MC
My first bath!
Holding Daddy's hand
Posing!


Week 3
Sarah came to visit!

Week 4
Aunt Virginia, Uncle Crisp and Aunt Katie came to visit!
Uncle Crisp gave me a bottle!


4 weeks old

My first lunch out in downtown Thomasville


I snoozed through the whole thing!

Mommy and Daddy's first datenight!

Playing with Beau on my playmat

One month photoshoot by my Mommy


Looking at my Big Daddy

Me and my Big Daddy!

I can hold my head up really well!

Me and my Honey


We are having so much fun! I will try not to get so behind on pictures in the coming months!

No comments: