Friday, December 31, 2010

Our Christmas Tree 2010!

This was such a special Christmas this year with it being Hawkins' first Christmas. It all went by so fast, so I wanted to take some pictures of our Christmas tree and some of our favorite ornaments - old and new.
Here is our tree in our new house!
This sterling silver rocking horse was given to Hawkins by sweet Miss Lynne Jordan. She encouraged me to start him a ornament collection and add one every Christmas.
Baby's 1st Christmas

This monogrammed silver cross was given to me at my Christmas shower during our engagement in 2009.

This was my ornament made in 1983 when I was one year old!

I love this one! It was given to Hawkins this year by Wink and Floyd. A sweet angel boy with Hawkins' name on it.

Katie gave us this one last year - we had just found out we were moving to Thomasville.

Katie's mom, Sharon, gave this to Hawkins. It has the bible verse "Train up a child in the way that he should go..." and it has a train on it - cute!

This was also given to me at my Christmas shower in 2009...

Another one for Hawkins!

This is my favorite for this year!

Another first Christmas...

I made this sheep when I was a little girl in Sunday school - I can't believe my Mom saved it!

I told my parents and sister I was pregnant last year with this ornament!
I loved our tree and was so sad to take it down!
Christmas post to come...



No comments: