Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last days in Atlanta...

I am sad to say that we only have a TWO DAYS left in the big city of Atlanta. 2 days left in our first house together as a married couple. The moving truck will arrive on Friday and we will pack all of our belongings in it. It is kind of hard to believe. After 6 years in Atlanta - filled with crazy times with my girlfriends to finding my husband - we are heading to South Geogia to live and have a baby! How times have changed.

Recent weeks have been filled with dinners and lunches with friends and last minute errands and shopping for things I am sure we can't find anywhere but Atlanta :)

And of course packing! Even Beau and Lady are sick of packing. And it's really hard to pack when you have a growing belly and stitches that won't let you bend over too far. Good thing Robbie loves to pack boxes :) Just kidding- I have actually been pretty helpful.

While I am sad to leave Atlanta, at the same time I am excited about this new chapter in our life. It is fun to take these first steps with my "new" husband and know that we are doing it together. I am not scared because I am doing it with Robbie. I am a little nervous though...who wouldn't be?? A new town and a new baby!

I am MOST looking forward to setting up Baby Boy Raybon's nursery! We have been buying things here and there and putting them straight in boxes. I can't wait to get them out and set everything up for him!

Thomasville - here we come!

No comments: