Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Wow! I can't believe it has been one year (yesterday) since Robbie and I said our vows on that beautiful spring day in April. It really was the perfect day in all aspects, but especially the weather. Not too hot, not too cold and NO mosquitoes! All of our friends and family were in attendance and we danced the night away!

If you had told me that in 365 short days I would have found a great job, then had to leave it because I am 6 months pregnant and moving to Thomasville , I would not have believed you! Not to mention a couple of surgeries and a melanoma later. Whew, it has been a crazy year!

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to the sweetest, smartest, most handsome man in South Georgia. Getting used to married life was a hard adjustment at first, but I can truly say this has been the best year of my life. I married my best friend and we have grown and learned so much this past year.

Also in our first year of marriage, we created the most wonderful thing on earth - a son. I feel so blessed every day that God has chosen me to create a new life and carry this precious son of his. It is not a responsibility to be taken lightly and Robbie and I thank God every day that he has blessed us with this mission of parenthood.

There is not one single thing that could happen right now to make me any happier...other than meeting my son in 4 short months! Robbie, you have made me the happiest woman in the world! Thank you for making all my dreams come true.

It brings me joy every time I watch this incredible slideshow of our wedding day: http://www.thedecisivemoment.com/slideshows/gatewood-raybon/ Our photographer did an amazing job and really captured what we both felt that day. Enjoy watching it one year later!

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from that special day:





No comments: