Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mommy / Hawkins trip to Atlanta

Back in August Hawkins and I headed to Atlanta to visit some of Mommy's friends.  My friend, Libby, was about to have her second baby and wanted to have one last excursion with us and our sons.  It was so much fun!

Here is Hawkins and Libby's son, Gardner - ready for bed!


The next day we went to the Atlanta Zoo.
Here is Hawkins with the kangaroos


The pandas were a favorite!


Giraffes and zebras


A ride on the Choo Choo


We had a play date and dinner that night with Caulie and Slade.  
Here are all the pregnant ladies.  They make me look small!


All my friends and our babies! (and the newly engaged Virginia...she will catch up soon!) 


Our last day we went to the Aquariam.  
I have to admit I like the zoo better, but I think Hawkins will like it in a few years.


Sweet boys


We had so much fun visiting with friends and doing these "Atlanta" things for the first time.  
I love showing Hawkins new things!


1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

GLad you had so much fun. The girls are all so cute! It's really fun to have babies together with friends (makes those early months a little less heinous!) And we are bigger fans of the zoo than the aquarium too :) Good luck with little boy two!