Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer

I don't think I will ever forget this pregnancy or this summer!  The Raybons have just a few things going on...

-I am 19 weeks pregnant and feeling great.  The nausea has subsided and I am finally getting some energy back and working out some.  Some days I feel 35 weeks pregnant - huge and uncomfortable and other days I feel great.  I really can't believe I am almost at the half way mark!

-OH!  I forgot to post that we found out we are having another BOY!  Robbie and I went to have the ultrasound last Monday and had the girl write down boy or girl on a piece of paper.  I took the paper to a friend of mine who makes delicious cakes and she made this for us:


Crisp, Katie and Fleming came to celebrate and we cut into the cake after dinner. 


The blue icing in the middle told us that it's a boy!   Hawkins will have a little brother and best friend.  I am glad these two boys will be so close in age!



-We closed on our house in Thomasville - whoo hoo!  I went last week and packed up our house (with the help of some movers) and left our home for the last time.  It was a little sad b/c I LOVE that house. 

-All of our stuff is in storage and it is driving me CRAZY!  I am always thinking of something that I can't find and wondering where things are.  

-I didn't have time to get things organized before the packers got there, so nothing was cleaned out before it was thrown (literally) in boxes and trash bags.  (The packers were not very organized.)  The best part about moving is purging and I missed that step!  Now all I can think about is UNpacking and purging things then.  That might be awhile away though...

-We have not decided where to live yet.  The housing market in Americus is not too great.  We have looked at so many houses and they all need so much work done to them.  It's frustrating.  

-Meanwhile...we are living with my parents and enjoying every minute.  Honey, Hawkins and me are about to take a little vacation to Cashiers and escape some of this heat.  I am looking forward to it!   

-My baby boy is going to be TWO in July.  How is that possible?  I need to get my act together and organized him a party!  

No comments: